An orientation overview to help non-instructional district employees build competency in the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to put the adopted approach to continuous improvement into practice.
Continuous Improvement for Support Staff
To provide non-instructional support staff with an introduction to process improvement.
- Understand the basics of process improvement
- Customer requirements
- Plan-Do-Study-Act improvement cycles
- Develop ways to look at and use improvement data.
- Understand tools for getting started.
Non-instructional, classified staff—office staff, food service, transportation staff, etc.
Required Materials for Participants:
- Continuous Improvement: Using PDSA to Improve Support Process Results Participant Workbook
Additional Materials That Should Be Considered to Support Participant Learning:
- District goals