Services Provided by Jim Shipley & Associates…
Jim Shipley & Associates (JSA) specializes in the design and delivery of Baldrige-based consulting and training for all levels of educational systems. In addition to custom designed training material, the JSA team offer site-based training workshops and personalized follow-up coaching to support implementation of a systems approach in the education setting.
JSA has played and continues to play a pivotal role nationally in promoting the use of the Baldrige Criteria to assist educational organizations in achieving performance excellence and improved results. The JSA consulting and training approach specifically incorporates a systems approach to continuous improvement utilizing the National Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence as the design criteria for all training, supporting training materials, and coaching support systems.
Key consulting services and areas of expertise include the following:
|Orientation to Baldrige Criteria|
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award was…
- Signed into law (PL 100-107) August 20, 1987 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Named for Secretary of Commerce Malcolm Baldrige, who served in office until his death in 1987.
- Expanded into education and healthcare through law signed by President Clinton on October 30, 1998.
Forty states and twenty-two countries have quality awards based on the U.S. Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Jim Shipley & Associates Orientation to a Systems Approach is based on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Help schools improve educational services through:
- Ever-improving educational value to all students.
- Improvement of overall school effectiveness, use of resources, and capabilities.